[Coco] CASDuino

James Ross jrosslist at outlook.com
Mon Aug 31 16:53:59 EDT 2020

rietveld wrote:
> Is anyone making the CASDuino for the MC10?

I am selling a CASDuino as a big MC-10 bundle here:

https://www.ebay.com/itm/402396182373

As far as I know the guy that makes the CASDuino is the only one. However, the CAS format is the same so it does work w/ the MC-10. I was able to load two or three of JIM's programs but likewise two or three failed, could have been 20k requirement not sure ... it seemed slightly flaky nonetheless, I think it really needs 7.5V instead of 5 ...

It's a cool idea, just didn't seem to be too practical.

James