[Coco] New Basic09 based Utilitys for NitrOS9

coco at jechar.ca coco at jechar.ca
Mon Aug 31 10:50:20 EDT 2020

I am releasing the latest version of my utility's at
http://jechar.ca/coco/Download/

Utils4OS9v1.3dsdd.dsk                  30-Aug-2020 12:37     360k

The old version will stay for now but this version supersedes it.
See the change log for a summary of what's new.

The package includes the Utilpak1 from Nitros9 EOA as some programs
depend on that version being used.

Be sure to carefully follow the Install instructions.

I would like to particularly recommend that muColPro is a
powerful tool for creating scripts or multi column format
text files.

Please send me any comments or suggestions.

Charlie

P.S.

Some of the utilitys are weak in the input checking area so
be careful, remember Garbage IN = Garbage Out.