[Coco] Source Code for ls

Bill Pierce ooogalapasooo at aol.com
Thu Aug 27 19:34:25 EDT 2020

I'm pretty sure I have it somewhere. Long ago (Delphi days), a friend and myself renamed "D", so were had a one letter dir. I know, it sounds silly but believe me, after you get used to typing "d /dd" for so many years, it's a hard habit to break.
I'll look through my sources and see if I can find it

Bill