[Coco] Cheap generic gotek drives

Mark Marlette mmarlette at frontiernet.net
Thu Aug 27 17:30:28 EDT 2020

Thanks Henry for trying!

Sent from Frontier Yahoo Mail on Android

  On Thu, Aug 27, 2020 at 6:30 AM, rietveld rietveld<rietveldh at hotmail.com> wrote:   I tried to boot os9 on my dragon last night but it was a no go.  i tried to copy os9 from floppy (drive2) to gotek (drive1) but the gotek would not boot the disk image

Sent from my BlackBerry — the most secure mobile device