[Coco] Need help off-topic

Joshua Harper allencoco at yahoo.com
Thu Aug 27 10:37:07 EDT 2020

Hi there guys I do want to thank everybody for your help I will try out everything that everybody has suggested I do want to tell you my Windows 7 is a full version windows not a upgrade Windows 7 ultimate my hard drive is having issues reading it comes it comes up and says cannot read from source Drive so I don’t think I could back it up I think it’s pretty well post when I can’t try to copy files from that drive on to another drive it just Errors out and says it cannot read from source disc

Sorry guys for the typos I have to  talk into my phone to send emails and my phone does not always put what I say thanks again for everyone’s help