[Coco] Dungeons of Daggorath - Source Code

Nathan Byrd techy1 at gmail.com
Fri Aug 21 08:47:29 EDT 2020

Andrew,

I did the same research when I first started working on the webassembly port (daggorath.online) - though I ended up starting from a C port in the end). In fact I did send an email, but never was able to get in direct contact. I was able to find it though. Here is the original assembly source:

http://computerarcheology.com/CoCo/Daggorath/Code.html