[Coco] GCCC Business Meeting is August 20, 2020

Melanie and John Mark Mobley johnmarkmelanie at gmail.com
Thu Aug 20 17:24:33 EDT 2020

The Meeting is tonight!

Attendance:
Salvador, I cannot make it this month.
Rich Bair, I expect to participate.
Christopher R. Hawks, I should be there, but, I may be a bit late.
Brian Goers, I will attend online also.
Stevie Strowbridge, I plan to attend.
John Mark Mobley, I plan to attend.

The Glenside Color Computer Club, Inc. business meeting is Thursday night at
7:30 PM Chicago time (Central Time) online.  The date is 08-20-2020.

The meeting is online only.

Please send any agenda ideas to Eric Canales, Rich Bair, and John Mark
Mobley.

Agenda August

Old business:
Bylaws updates (Jim Brain, I would ask that we defer bylaw updates until
Sep.)

New/continuing business:
Officer Voting
September 19 Picnic

-------

BlueJeans Video Conference - https://bluejeans.com/889394355

You can call in: Phone Dial-in
+1.408.740.7256 (United States)
+1.408.317.9253 (Alternate number) (Global Numbers)
Meeting ID: 889 394 355

Feel free to log in early and test your system.
You can even run the BlueJeans software from a web browser.

John Mark Mobley