[Coco] CoCoSDC on PAL Colour Computer 2 Yes or no?

David Ladd davidwladd at gmail.com
Thu Aug 20 11:36:46 EDT 2020

Bob,

On your CoCoSDC with your PAL CoCo 2 what is it doing or not doing?

My one NTSC CoCo 2 when I got it back from a friend and got my first
CoCoSDC I was having problems with the disk images not reading correctly.
They were showing up as garbled data or would lock up the system.  I found
out later the HALT line on my CoCo 2's 6809 was bad.   So at that time I
decided to go ahead and upgrade my CoCo 2 to a HD63C09EP at that time.
Which of course fixed my problem.

Sincerely,
David Ladd
***END OF LINE***
| David Ladd a.k.a. PacoOtaktay a.k.a. Drencor                          |
| YouTube: http://www.youtube.com/user/PacoOtaktay                      |
| YouTube Gaming Live: https://gaming.youtube.com/user/PacoOtaktay/live |
| Websites are:                                                         |
|   http://daves-hobbies.com                                            |
|   http://dwladd.com                                                   |
|   http://www.theterrorzone.com                                        |
| Do you have your CoCo 3 yet?                                          |