[Coco] Roland Knight (was: The retro games world is a small world)

tim lindner tlindner at macmess.org
Thu Aug 20 10:56:15 EDT 2020

On Thu, Aug 20, 2020 at 6:14 AM rietveld rietveld <rietveldh at hotmail.com> wrote:

> i was at a store picking up some coleco adam games and i saw a coco deluxe joystick on the shelf.   I commented that i had a cooo.   i soon learned the store owner twice worked for RS and was friends with Dave Dies.   he proceeded to tell me all about how he came up with the light phaser and games

On my reverse engineering web page I credit the Diecom Lightgun
interface box design to Roland Knight.

https://tlindner.macmess.org/?page_id=105

But I don't know where I got that information from.

Was it Roland Knight you were speaking to?

tim lindner

"Proper User Policy apparently means Simon Says."