[Coco] CoCo~123 Newsletter, Volume 40, Number 1, Spring 2020

Steve Strowbridge ogsteviestrow at gmail.com
Sat Aug 15 07:32:52 EDT 2020

The latest issue of the Glenside Color Computer Club's seasonal newsletter
CoCo~123 is now available for your reading pleasure direct from their site
http://glensideccc.com

The direct document link is
http://www.glensideccc.com/data/library/newsletters/coco~12340_1.pdf

This issue is one of the most content heavy ones I've personally been
involved with in the past 6 months, and I'd like to thank the man
contributors who helped fill the pages:
R. Allen Murphy, Stephen Pereira, Salvador Garcia, Christian Canales,
Michael Furman, and Rick Uland

3D Monster Maze review

2

>From the President’s Platen

3

Secretary’s Scroll

3

Exploring DLOAD

5

A Vintage Computer “Benchmark”

9

New CoCo Cartridges

13

PyDriveWire DLOAD support coming soon

14

PC Jr CoCo Joystick Mod

15

CoCo News

17

Calendar of Events

19

CoCo Community Corner

20

Give it a read, and let us know what you thought, and please consider your
own submission for the next issue.

Steve “Stevie Strow” Strowbridge

Retro nerd, vintage computing enthusiasts, self proclaimed CoCo “Nut”

ogStevieStrow at gmail.com primary email address

http://ogsteviestrow.com web site

http://cocotalk.live CoCoTALK! the world's leading live CoCo talk show

http://imacoconut.com for all things CoCo related