[Coco] keyboard test

Rick Ulland rickulland1 at gmail.com
Wed Aug 12 17:05:43 EDT 2020

This is all good info

G O W <SPACE> 7 / SHIFTx2  is row PB7, which is the mylar trace and
keybd connector 16, on the edge farthest from #1. So yah, that edge of
the ribbon times the edge of the metal backplate the ribbon comes out
from) could be bad.

It's also IC 5 pin 17 but I just said that to prove I got the book out
to doublecheck. It's got to be old plastic is old that tears at the
corners. Kinda like me;-)

Good luck, and enjoy your new keyboard!

-ricku
CoNect