[Coco] TheOldeNet WiFi modem

rietveld rietveld rietveldh at hotmail.com
Mon Aug 10 09:14:33 EDT 2020

Just looking for a cheat sheet on how to use 3ogers netscape software.  i think i can get higher baud rates with his

Sent from my BlackBerry — the most secure mobile device
i just picked up 2 of there rs232 wifi modems and they work great.   i am able to connect to Fozzteks bbs using a coco3 and twilight terem.   i also got it ro work with my tandy 1000 using telix.   the wifi dongle also works on my PET, Osborne 1, and Kaypro using the CP/M version of kermit

these wifi modems are only 35 bucks

Sent from my BlackBerry — the most secure mobile device