[Coco] "Who came up with pyDriveWire ?"

Michael Furman n6il at ocs.net
Sat Aug 8 17:39:47 EDT 2020

pyDriveWire is my project.  I started it for a few reasons. First, I was having trouble keeping Java running on my systems. And second, the debugging log messages in the Java server are almost intelligible. I was working on trying to do Drivewire over WiFi on an esp8266 and was having a lot of trouble with it, and the log messages in the Java server weren’t helping me debug anything. I still don’t know what was going wrong on that project. So not being a fan of Java I set off to write my own DriveWire server in Python so I could understand the protocol better and have more intelligible debugging log messages.

Sent from my iPhone