[Coco] Known VCC bugs

coco at jechar.ca coco at jechar.ca
Fri Aug 7 12:12:34 EDT 2020

On 2018-04-11 19:01, Bill Pierce via Coco wrote:
> Hello all...
> I am trying to gather a list of all known bugs in VCC. Also a list of
> software that does not run properly in VCC that should run on a Coco3
> (not Coco2 games that don't run on a real Coco3).
> This includes any missing instructions, bad timing, etc, etc.
> Please reply in this thread so I can keep it together and make a list.
>
> And no... this is not a discussion of which emulator is better or a
> "wish list" for new features. We want to fix the current stuff first!
>
> Thanks :-)
>

> Bill Pierce
> "Charlie stole the handle, and the train it won't stop going, no way
> to slow down!" - Ian Anderson - Jethro Tull

> E-Mail: ooogalapasooo at aol.com
0.  Occasional there are crashes I am not sure why but now I will start
recording what I was doing just before a crash.
1.  Whenever I try to save an vcc.ini file the OVCC crashes.
2.  In VCC you can keep a Multipack system ready to start up but
in OVCC multipacks start up empty so you have to manually add the
hard drive and floppy each time, at least that is my experience
on the Linux version I have ( version 1.2.1 based on VCC 2.01B(1.43) ) I
am not sure this is the most recient version but
it is the most recent version for which a binary package is available
Ubuntu 18 compatible but not Ubuntu 20 compatible.