[Coco] Corrupted OS9 Directorys.

Rick Ulland rickulland1 at gmail.com
Thu Aug 6 15:43:09 EDT 2020

I agree with William.  As a former sysadmin, I've seen many, many bad
directories on workstations and unless the data was extra precious, it
was usually better torename the bad dir .quarantine42 and ignore it
until the next full format verifies the underlying storage and releases
that physical area. Disk space is cheaper than time (or utility
programs) nowadays.

Good luck! It helps.
-ricku