[Coco] any solution to use drivewire 4 on windows 10 64bits ?

coco at jechar.ca coco at jechar.ca
Mon Aug 3 11:56:05 EDT 2020

I agree PyDriveWire is the way to go if you are serving to a real coco
as the Java version of drive wire is no longer supported where as
PyDriveWire is being actively developed and there documentation is very
good.

I have some Pi's with Java held back
ruining the Java version of DriveWire but have moved on to
PyDriveWire for my PC's as holding them back would have security
Issues. PyDriveWire has a steeper learning curve I still am having
no luck getting it working with the emulator but others have.

Charlie