[Coco] any solution to use drivewire 4 on windows 10 64bits ?

tfadden t.fadden at cox.net
Sun Aug 2 16:03:58 EDT 2020

Is this a new setup, or one that was working. I think you need version
7.
For starters, this is what I did.... uninstall the version 8, and get
version 7 update 65 and install it.
Also are you sure you are using the correct serial device?  I don't
believe rxtx comes with java install. You will have to add it from the
drivewire distribution.

Thats all I can think of.  Been a long time since I set mine up... :-)

Good luck!
Tim