[Coco] t2_sc6551.dr

Dave Philipsen dave at davebiz.com
Thu Apr 30 11:19:22 EDT 2020

Phil, again, the T2 device is just a serial port and depending on what you connect it to determines whether it is going to be used for dialup or internet. You could connect it to a phone modem as many of us did back in the 80s or you could connect it to something a little more modern like a ‘WiFi modem’ today. I believe there are some who have hooked up the same RS232 pak that they used years ago to a WiFi modem today. The former is dialup, the latter is internet, so to speak.

-Dave Philipsen