[Coco] what goes around comes around

tfadden t.fadden at cox.net
Tue Apr 28 17:36:14 EDT 2020

Allen,

The one I used was different than the standard one. it uses .hlp files.
pretty sure it is the one on RTSI archive  os9/os9_x6x09/utilities/help

has help files for basic commands, clib, multi view, windowing system,
dev pack, etc....   the source is also included. I tried to get on rtsi,
to see if it is still there but didn't have any luck. if you want it,
let me know.