[Coco] what goes around comes around

tfadden t.fadden at cox.net
Tue Apr 28 17:19:53 EDT 2020

First off, please don't take this as an insult or complaint.

I find it humorous that years ago I complained about OS9 functionality
being taken away for a few milliseconds of speed, and the lack of
coherent docs for the new commands.  Not to mention I gut shut down
pretty fast. he he Now I see numerous comments about putting
functionality back in various commands and the need for documentation.
When I ran it daily, I used a utility called "help" where you kept
command documentation in text format in a directory structure that you
could edit, and add commands at will which I kept up to date.

Any how,

What goes around comes around. :-)
--
Tim Fadden
"Hey Schmidt, don't forget about the six P's.