[Coco] Announcement : Nitros-9 C compiler tool cross chain for Linux

Walter Zambotti zambotti at iinet.net.au
Tue Apr 28 01:09:55 EDT 2020

Bill

I managed to get all but cc253 to compile under mingw32 with some changes to the makefiles and some minor changes to the referenced include files.

However mingw does not provide any substitute for:

	Fork
	Kill
	Waitpid
Or
	OS9fork

So the runit (run child unit program) function will need to be rewritten.

Walter