[Coco] What happens when you try to get a coco3, running OS9, to try and load WIN95

mpacan at flutterball.com mpacan at flutterball.com
Tue Apr 28 00:32:23 EDT 2020

   Amazing, Curtis a big thank you.
   Also it was the first time I've tried the Nitros9 ease of use, and my
   only words are WOW!  It's amazing, full props, can't believe all of
   this can be done on our CoCo 3, now I'm very happy I just bought a
   deluxe mouse last month, will get a workout of the second button now in
   gshell....  Keep up the great work, really now excited for Beta 5..
   Sincerely, Mark
   On Apr 28, 2020 12:10 AM, "L. Curtis Boyle" <curtisboyle at sasktel.net>