[Coco] Min load on NitroOs9

Robert Gault robert.gault at att.net
Mon Apr 27 14:48:00 EDT 2020

That is easily done with an HDBDOS/RGBDOS .vhd . You have several disks in the Basic partition that
are OS-9 Boot disks. You select the one you want with the program LINK.BAS by RGB Computer Systems
and it changes the boot location in LSN0 of the OS-9 partition; DD.BT.

When my web site was hosted by Aaron, I had a package that included the program along with programs
to install OS-9 on a .vhd having both OS-9 and RGBDOS partitions.

Robert