[Coco] Can I fix an old monitor?

tfadden t.fadden at cox.net
Mon Apr 27 13:00:23 EDT 2020

You mentioned "I can use it for hours and hours but go away for twenty
minutes and
it wont redisplay.  I can see it is trying because I get some screen
flashing."   Sounds like your computer is putting it to sleep, and
having a hard time waking it up.  If you are testing it on a windows
machine, try going to power settings and set it to never put the display
to sleep to verify.  If that is the case, you won't have a problem on a
coco as it does not put the display to sleep.