[Coco] Coco3 Os9 Level 2 with clock patch

phil pt ptaylor2446 at gmail.com
Sun Apr 26 21:17:27 EDT 2020

OK. I need to strip all the not need stuff from nitroos9 like the joystick,
w4,w5,w6,w7 ect to make more memory available to run Ribbs bbs please? It
would make it easer to debug the issue that i am having with it since the
coco is limited in the amount of memory blocks it can access at the one
time/

Virus-free.
<#DAB4FAD8-2DD7-40BB-A1B8-4E2AA1F9FDF2>