[Coco] Old cassette tapes

Rick Ulland rickulland1 at gmail.com
Sun Apr 26 16:34:25 EDT 2020

Hi Luis,

Have you tried stretching first? I hoard<<<<< collect old computers,
when I have to load really old tapes it's often the speed warble that
kills the load.  I run the tape though both sides up (fast forward, flip
the tape over and fast forward again), as a warmup and that simple trick
seems to really help.

-ricku