[Coco] Cross compiling OS-9 C

Walter Zambotti zambotti at iinet.net.au
Sun Apr 26 04:48:35 EDT 2020

I did some work on the c.opt c.comp cprep19 (and also cc2.5.3 &
ansifront) so that it would compile on and run on Linux.

I fixed a number of incompatibilities  and got it working to the point
where it creates identical asm output as the cc compiler on Nitros-9.

You can find the source on my github:

https://github.com/WallyZambotti/Nitros9-CC-CrossCompiler.git

I tested the asm output it generated which worked under Nitros-09.

I was looking for source for the assembler and linker to finish off the
suite but never found them!

Walter