[Coco] Mame question

Robert Gault robert.gault at att.net
Sat Apr 25 21:40:26 EDT 2020

Phil,

MAME64 only tells me it uses 64bit rather than 32bit code. That is not the version number.

The latest version of MAME I have is v0.187 and the latest MESSUI is 0.214. If your version of MAME
is more recent, I won't know exactly what directories your version uses.

Since you have finally said you are using Windows, you probably should switch to MAMEUI or MESSUI as
they are much easier to use than MAME. Take a look at
http://messui.1emulation.com/
which contains MAMEUI .220 and references to "setting up MESS, MESSUI, and MAMEUI.

You say "all the files are already unzipped" but in recent email you listed
"04/24/2020  10:27 PM    <DIR>          coco3ntsc
04/15/2020  01:47 PM            30,306 coco3p.zip
04/24/2020  05:00 PM             6,974 coco3_hdb1.zip
04/24/2020  09:55 PM             3,637 coco_rs232(2).zip"
The above are not unzipped unless those are typos.

Robert