[Coco] Cross compiling OS-9 C

Allen Huffman alsplace at pobox.com
Sat Apr 25 13:58:18 EDT 2020

> On Apr 25, 2020, at 12:40 PM, tim lindner <tlindner at macmess.org> wrote:
>
> cmoc can be configured to produce os-9 executables.
>
> But the libraries (libc and cgfx) have not been finished being ported.
>
> https://github.com/tlindner/cmoc_os9 <https://github.com/tlindner/cmoc_os9>
>
> I could use any help I can get.

Thanks! I’m starting all over, so I need to install lwtools and all the other items from scratch and get things going again. I’ll add CMOC to this. Apparently I’ve been to this GitHub before because I have it starred, but I don’t think I’ve ever downloaded it.

I will definitely need CGFX. I’d certainly be onboard helping with that.

Also intrigued about the Ultra-C references. Does this support the old K&R style calls as well, but adds the new convention?

		— Allen