[Coco] COmpiling CMOC under Windows?

RETRO Innovations go4retro at go4retro.com
Sat Apr 25 13:57:32 EDT 2020

On 4/25/2020 12:38 PM, tim lindner wrote:
> On Sat, Apr 25, 2020 at 10:29 AM RETRO Innovations
> <go4retro at go4retro.com> wrote:
>> Anyone doing that successfully using CYGWIN?
> What is the output of your ./configure ?

$ ./configure
checking for a thread-safe mkdir -p... /usr/bin/mkdir -p
checking for gawk... gawk
checking whether make supports nested variables... yes
checking for g++... g++
checking whether the C++ compiler works... yes
checking for C++ compiler default output file name... a.exe
checking for suffix of executables... .exe
checking whether g++ accepts -g... yes
checking dependency style of g++... gcc3
checking maximum warning verbosity option... -W -Wall for C++
checking for grep... grep
checking for egrep... egrep
checking for env... env
checking for head... head
checking for tail... tail
checking for hexdump... hexdump
checking for strings... strings
checking for perl... perl
checking for perl module strict... ok
checking for Mac OS X... no: uname -a not recognized as Darwin
checking for lwasm... lwasm
checking lwasm --version... lwasm from lwtools 4.13
checking if lwasm accepts --pragma=forwardrefmax... yes
checking for lwar... lwar
checking lwar --version... lwar from lwtools 4.13
checking for lwlink... lwlink
checking lwlink --version... lwlink from lwtools 4.13
checking for bison... bison -y
checking for flex... flex
checking lex output file root... lex.yy
checking lex library... none needed
checking whether yytext is a pointer... no
checking for strcasecmp() while including <strings.h>... found
building writecocofile disk image tool: yes
checking that generated files are newer than configure... done
configure: creating ./config.status
config.status: creating Makefile
config.status: creating src/Makefile
config.status: creating src/support/Makefile
config.status: creating src/stdlib/Makefile
config.status: creating src/float/Makefile
config.status: creating src/usim-0.91-cmoc/Makefile
config.status: creating macros/Makefile
config.status: creating doc/Makefile
config.status: creating doc/cmoc.1

www.go4retro.com