[Coco] Creating & writting to vhd file using a windows utility

tfadden t.fadden at cox.net
Sat Apr 25 00:45:38 EDT 2020

You could download something from the archive in the format you want.
mount it in the sdc drive 1, then boot up notros9 and reformat it from
there, or just delete whats on it..

rename them disk1.dsk, disk2.dsk .... or whatever you want.  You can
even do that with the ease of use nitros9 just mount a copy into drive
1, and reformat it, or delete what's on it.

Think out of the box.

Tim