[Coco] OVCC - attn Walter Zambotti?

Walter Zambotti zambotti at iinet.net.au
Fri Apr 24 22:33:36 EDT 2020

Regarding OVCC and make install.

No it does not require any installation. It will happily run from any
folder/directory.

Of course if it is not on the PATH then you you need to take the
appropriate steps to launch it. Like:

$ cd ~/ToOvccFolder
$ ./ovcc

Or create a (xdg-open) ovcc.desktop file to launch it from the Linux
desktop.

As for the libraries.

The SDL2 library must be installed in the usual manner.

The AGAR library needs to be placed in a location where it can be
located.  Part of building the AGAR library does this for you with a
(sudo make install, of course).  If you don't want to install the
library then you can try placing the it in the same folder where you
have ovcc.

Walter