[Coco] GIME X aand 2mb MMU

Ed Snider zippster278 at gmail.com
Fri Apr 24 12:31:09 EDT 2020

There likely isn't enough clearance for much of anything to plug into the CPU socket.
I'm really just shooting for compatibility with Boomerang and Triad memory upgrades.

The faster SRAM is needed for the higher bandwidth video modes, and there's the
clearance issue.  These boards are small and stay out of the way.

As far as a DAT board for the upper memory address lines, The GIME-X supplies that
function for up to 2MB memory boards that use one.  No DAT board need be plugged
into the CPU socket.

- Ed