[Coco] GIME X aand 2mb MMU

Gene Heskett gheskett at shentel.net
Fri Apr 24 11:35:54 EDT 2020

On Friday 24 April 2020 09:17:08 rietveld rietveld wrote:

> Just saw a picture of the GIME X on a 512k coco. Looks like it sits
> very close to the cpu.   Will there be any problems with it fitting a
> coco that has a socketed mmu?
>
> Sent from the physical keyboard of a BlackBerry

That video is very impressive, megatons better than my gime is
delivering. So is the board, great layout, good tools pay off.

But I have a similar question as mine has a disto 2 meg kit with cmos
sims and a socketed 63C09. Heating is totally non-existant but clearance
looks scant.

Also, how about nitros9 drivers.

Cheers, Gene Heskett
-Ed Howdershelt (Author)