[Coco] toolshed under Linux

Tormod Volden lists.tormod at gmail.com
Thu Apr 23 17:38:59 EDT 2020

Hi all,
For now, please just remove -Werror from rules.mak to get it build
with recent gcc. I have written patches for fixing all warnings, but
I'd like to test a bit on it before I push them.

I do accept and merge patches for toolshed, and maintain the repository.

Mercurial works fine :) Especially if you activate the mq extension
for maintaining patch queues.

Regards,
Tormod