[Coco] Starting to unpack COCOs from storage

Nathan Byrd techy1 at gmail.com
Thu Apr 23 11:55:00 EDT 2020

Steve,

I'd highly recommend Jekyll with GitHub Pages for what you are looking for. It's free, people can easily suggest changes using pull requests, issue tracker, etc it works with custom domains, and a lot more.

The following link has some good information on how to use it:

https://help.github.com/en/github/working-with-github-pages/setting-up-a-github-pages-site-with-jekyll

For even better performance and to support SSL you can combine it with a free Cloudflare account. The combination is really, really nice:

https://www.google.com/amp/s/blog.cloudflare.com/secure-and-fast-github-pages-with-cloudflare/amp/

This is the combination I used for my Dungeons of Daggorath site and it really seemed to work well. It also supports blogs, etc. Let me know if I can help at all.

P.s. I've been meaning to ask you anyway, while you are going through links, mind adding https://daggorath.online to your Dungeons of Daggorath page? 🙂

Thanks,

Nathan Byrd