[Coco] Nitro OS9 Level 2 on Real Coco

phil pt ptaylor2446 at gmail.com
Thu Apr 23 10:15:48 EDT 2020

Question what does the old t2 and the rs232 have to do with the mouse when
we talking about using the old t2 and acia and control the buffer flow in a
windows application server to pass the data to the vcc? Data count with the
proper event controls should be able to be done very easy.

Event contnrols using object type languages is fully documented.

Virus-free.
<#DAB4FAD8-2DD7-40BB-A1B8-4E2AA1F9FDF2>