[Coco] Nitro OS9 Level 2 on Real Coco

phil pt ptaylor2446 at gmail.com
Thu Apr 23 10:09:42 EDT 2020

I was still using the Trs-80 Color Computer back then nd if people listen
to my advice it would make things a lot easer. I have been programmer since
1986 started off on the Trs-80 Coco1, then moved on to the Ccoco 2 , Coco3,
Msdos Windows NT Work Station, Windows NT Server, Windowsers Server 2012
then Windows 2016. I also do programming using Freebsd and Debian.

As you see I have a lot of experience of the work I do. As I said before
you should ask before you making major changes. The developers knew that at
lot of the old programs use the old descriptors and the recommendation Bill
made to write the bbs to use todays update software is not a option
considering the code is not available and it would have to be dism, modify
the code them asm to fix over several dozen programs.

Flow control using the current object type computer languages can be
controlled using events. I have done it nd it works,

Virus-free.
<#DAB4FAD8-2DD7-40BB-A1B8-4E2AA1F9FDF2>