[Coco] Tandy MPI 25-3024 and CoCo 1 26-3004a

Bruce W. Calkins brucewcalkins at charter.net
Thu Apr 23 08:24:21 EDT 2020

1) That depends on the mainboard version.  See Allen Huffman's "CoCo
Chronicles" book for details.  The various details should be on-line
somewhere too. Given that it is labeled 64k I would supect an E or "F"
variant board.  the E board required some added wiring, the "F" board
had third jumper.

T) The old style MPI was really that easy.  The second version needed a
logic chip wired in with a trace cut.

Bruce W.