[Coco] Editing a exist boot on the SDC card for OS9

Robert Gault robert.gault at att.net
Wed Apr 22 20:15:19 EDT 2020

Phil,

What you need to do will depend on the specific .dsk/.vhd of OS-9 in use. If it is a .dsk, then you
should be able to use Cobbler or OS9gen to create a new OS9Boot file. With a .vhd it is not as
simple unless the ROM is RGBDOS/HDBDOS and the OS9Boot file is on a .vhd Basic disk.
The main problem is fragmentation of OS9Boot and/or files on T34.

So post the source or at least exact nature of the disk in use on your CoCoSDC and we can then give
you specific instructions.

Robert