[Coco] GEnie OS-9 and OSK archive uploaded to archive site!

Allen Huffman alsplace at pobox.com
Tue Apr 21 23:44:27 EDT 2020

I found the complete mirror I had of the GEnie OS-9 and OSK file libraries. They have been zipped and uploaded to the CoCo archive tonight. Not sure how he’s going to present them, but the zip contains a text file directory (so you know what each file is) and the files as they were on the system at the time. Some familiar names in there!

I also found a list of the CoCo (RS-DOS) files, but haven’t located the files to them yet. I uploaded the directory text file to the archive in case that is of interest.

I also found an archive of things I did for OS-9 back then and it should appear soon. Here’s the readme from that:

ver the years, I've done all sorts of various little things.  I've decided to
compile some of them together, complete with some never-before released source
code, and make them available in this archive.  I'll be updating this in the
future, so watch for the version number of the archive to increase.

Contents:

     sebbslist3.lzh - BBS number list utility
     seform1.lzh    - Form questionaire utility
     segame3.lzh    - Space game demo (w/source for writing games)
     selist1.lzh    - Special list utility designed for StG BBS package
     semaze7.lzh    - 3D maze demonstration
     selister5.lzh  - Super list utility with prompting/pausing
     semenufilt1.lzh- Filter utility for StG BBS .mnu files
     soundrv2.lzh   - 6-bit digital sound drive ("merge file.wav >/snd")
     xydown2.lzh    - Update of Tim Kientzle's Ymodem utility!
     genc.lzh       - My generic starting point C code and shell+ scripts
     genasm.lzh     - Same as above, but for RMA assembly

...more to come!

--
Allen Huffman - PO Box 7634 - Urbandale IA 50323 - 515-999-0227 (vmail/TXT only)
http://www.subethasoftware.com - https://www.facebook.com/subethasoftware

P.S. Since 4/15/2014, I have earned over $4050! Sign up using my link and I get credit:
http://swagbucks.com/refer/allenhuffman (Ask me for the tip/howto doc.)