[Coco] Fwd: Ordering SDC reader from ED

David Ladd davidwladd at gmail.com
Mon Apr 20 13:55:01 EDT 2020

---------- Forwarded message ---------
From: Ed Snider <zippster278 at gmail.com>
Date: Mon, Apr 20, 2020 at 11:52 AM
Subject: Re: [Coco] Ordering SDC reader from ED
To: CoCoList for Color Computer Enthusiasts <coco at maltedmedia.com>

I'm fine, and I've responded to Phil half a dozen times at this point.

Not quite sure how to reach him at this point.  We were able to communicate
last week.

Phil,

If you can see this, please check your spam folder, etc.  Your SDC shows as
being delivered last week.

- Ed

Phil,
As you can see Ed has been trying to send you messages.  So you really
really really need to check your spam folder and your blocked senders list
for your email client and/or email provider.

Please see the documentation for your email client and/or web email host.

> On Apr 20, 2020, at 10:39 AM, Kevin Becker <kevin at kevinbecker.org> wrote:
>
> He responded to you on this list on Friday.
>
> On Mon, 2020-04-20 at 11:20 -0400, phil pt wrote:
>> Is anyone else having a issue with trying to get a response from Ed
>> theperson that sells the SDC card reader for the coco? I have sent
>> him severalemail messages inquires for the past week and I have not
>> received anyresponse from him after I paid him $80.00 fr it.
>> <

>> <

><#DAB4FAD8-2DD7-40BB-A1B8-4E2AA1F9FDF2

Sincerely,
David Ladd
***END OF LINE***
| David Ladd a.k.a. PacoOtaktay a.k.a. Drencor                          |
| YouTube: http://www.youtube.com/user/PacoOtaktay                      |
| YouTube Gaming Live: https://gaming.youtube.com/user/PacoOtaktay/live |
| Websites are:                                                         |
|   http://daves-hobbies.com                                            |
|   http://dwladd.com                                                   |
|   http://www.theterrorzone.com                                        |
| Do you have your CoCo 3 yet?                                          |