[Coco] OS-9 Level1 Version 02.00.00 FYI

Walter Zambotti zambotti at iinet.net.au
Mon Apr 20 05:43:51 EDT 2020

My testing of ovcc shows that at stock 1.79mhz speed 300 Virqs which
should does take 5 secs on a real CoCo III takes 43 seconds on OVCC.
Worse as I change the mhz qreuency on OVCC the Virq rate changes.

It should never change regardless of frequency.

I'm looking through the code now to try and see how it works

Walter