[Coco] Re : Better emulation joystick?

Charles at renedecotret.net Charles at renedecotret.net
Sun Apr 19 23:28:25 EDT 2020

   I watched the video (Thanks for that!)
   It's a bit different in that the design has a din plug to use a true
   coco joystick but it does proves that an arduino could be used to drive
   an analog joystick in an emulator which is was I wanted to know.
   I could get original joysticks off ebay and probably will at some point
   for the authentic feel but for now I'll get a JH D202 for tinkering and
   some push button switch.
   Regards,  Charles
   Envoyé depuis mon téléphone Huawei