[Coco] Virtual CoCoFest

Allen Huffman alsplace at pobox.com
Sun Apr 19 22:32:47 EDT 2020

> On Apr 19, 2020, at 9:26 PM, Brian Goers <briang0671 at sbcglobal.net> wrote:
>
>     I also compliment you on the show. I am only sorry I could not stay past 3.
>
> I'll see everyone else at Tandy assembly in October/November.

Being just presentations, I found it to be six hours of information. Normally, the show is more social and I just don’t get all the inside jokes and references, but I like to join for the news segment.

Certainly, our own CoCo TED-Style Talk online a few times a year like this would be a wonderful thing.

I usually only make it to one or two presentations at an actual Fest, so this was very nice.

		— A