[Coco] CoCoSDC and SuperIDE together was SDC Troubles

rietveld rietveld rietveldh at hotmail.com
Sun Apr 19 20:57:17 EDT 2020

Just POKE the proper SLOT

SLOT 1     POKE 65407,0
SLOT 2     POKE 65407,17
SLOT 3     POKE 65407,34
SLOT 4     POKE 65407,54

You can mix up the slots .  Just make sure that you boot from the slot with the SuperIDE the poke the slot that has your SDC.  This will trick HDB-DOS regardless of where the SDC is.  remember that HDB-DOS came out years before the SDC was even a thought.  Since the SDC is just a floppy emulator HDB-DOS cant tell the difference between it and the real thing. HDB_DOS will write to the SDC just the same as the physical drive.