[Coco] os9 intercept call from C

Walter Zambotti zambotti at iinet.net.au
Sat Apr 18 22:45:09 EDT 2020

Alex.

My understanding is signal takes a signal number to trap but intercept
does not. Intercept traps all signals. With intercept it's up to your
trap handler to determine what signal was sent.

The other major difference between signal and intercept is that you must
re-register the same signal with the same function if you want to trap
that signal consecutively.  With intercept on the other hand it keeps
the trap registered and you must de-register the trap by passing a
function pointer of zero if you wish to stop the behavior.

Walter