[Coco] os9 intercept call from C

Bill Pierce ooogalapasooo at aol.com
Sat Apr 18 15:04:13 EDT 2020

Walter, I don't know what library you are using or where you got it from but BOTH the Microware and Carl Kreider's C libraries have the intercept call. I use the intercept call in MShell to catch the BREAK key so users don't break out of the program in mid action.
There is NO setup for the call, no subroutine to write (other than your catchall). As long as you have included the library in your makefile/script/cmdline, it will just work.

just use

intercept(catchall)

If you are using ansifront, it was never finished and is missing many functions. I use straight K&R with the MShell project and compile over 250 files into 20+ modules in one go.

Bill P.