[Coco] Mess 3 roms are not working

Robert Gault robert.gault at att.net
Fri Apr 17 14:52:34 EDT 2020

As Ed has said, you need him not me. :)

However, there should not be a problem with accessing an SDC card. The SDCH Card in my CoCo SDC is a
16Gb Verbatim card which fits perfectly into my Targus High Speed SD/SDHC/MMC MicroSD/T-F Card
Reader/Writer. That Targus device works perfectly with my USB sockets on my Windows PC and can be
used just like any other PC drive.
I think I bought the Targus device at Walmarts but any electronics supply store should have
something similar.

Robert