[Coco] OS-9 Level1 Version 02.00.00 FYI

Bill Pierce ooogalapasooo at aol.com
Fri Apr 17 11:41:19 EDT 2020

Dave, it seems it's something involving what OS9 L1 does immediately after a key is pressed. Programs seem to run fine up to a key press. L1 v2.0 must do something different right after the key press as opposed to L2. This difference is triggering VCC to freeze. I assume some reg is being reset and VCC is not responding properly. The object would be to trace down what happens after a keypress, step by step, in both L1 & L2. This should tell us what L1 is stomping in VCC and then we could fix VCC.